As one of the leading stainless steel (SS) commercial kitchen equipment manufacturers and suppliers in India, EssEmm understands that stainless steel is the most preferred material in commercial kitchens. Reasons you may ask; they’re aplenty. Here’re some of them:
- When surfaces interact with foods, they could take the flavour out of food. But stainless steel stands apart. It is absolutely safe a surface for preparing food because it doesn’t allow microorganism to flourish. Therefore, it goes without saying that stainless steel is highly hygienic and extensively used in hospital and restaurant kitchens.
- The biggest advantage of stainless steel is that it’s not only corrosion resistant but also non-porous. They lend a smooth surface and are scratch-resistant. Even if you try making a scratch on its surface with a fingernail, the damage is inconspicuous and not that clearly visible. A sanitizer can be applied on the stainless steel surface every day to bring back the shine and lustre on your kitchen appliances.
- It lends a “neutral” appearance—it can go with anything. If you’re aren’t fine with a traditional stainless steel finish that always gives off a shiny appearance, you will be better off going for a brushed finish. Though it doesn’t impart a shiny appearance, you won’t turn it down when it comes to using it.
- Another highlight of stainless steel is durability. Stainless steel is built to last wear and tear and is completely corrosion resistant. It can take heavy beating and hard knocks in the kitchen. It is also resistant to chemical contaminants. Stainless steel appliances may well outlast the restaurant itself if taken care off well. Consequently, the more durably functional and purposeful your kitchen appliances are, the higher will be the degree of your kitchen’s performance.
- Stainless steel is easily cleanable and is non-porous which means that there is no room for food particles to stick to the stainless steel surface.